Background

Monday, March 18, 2013

Writing Assignment?

So in my ED323 class, we're learning about writing and the value of writing -- and how to instill a love for it in our future students. With that being said, I'm required to write for 20 minutes.

Talk about EASY CHEESY!

I love writing.

Okay now -- updating time. Honestly, a lot has happened lately. Like... a lot! But unfortunately the kind of things that have happened lately are simply not "blogging appropriate." So, if you want a secret update, then feel free to message me.

Today was a long day. For some odd reason, I woke up just emotionally upset. I felt like a weight had been placed on my chest, and I had no idea why. Okay lies -- I had a few possible ideas why, but I couldn't pinpoint one single thing. Honestly... everything that stresses me out just hit me all at once, so it was an emotionally difficult day.

So... I decided I needed a good chat and a Priesthood blessing.

I called up my good friend Ryan Hintze, and he took me to get cazookie (AKA -- in Arizona terms, a pizookie). We chatted for an hour or so, and it was so good just to TALK to someone! We just chatted about life in general and the struggles people our age are struggling with all around us!

When it all comes down to it -- it really stems from individual worth and self-image issues.

GIRLS! Stop looking in the mirror and pointing out all of your imperfections and blemishes and extra pounds and dry skin and whatever ELSE it is you're looking at that's so "NASTY" or "FAT" or "GROSS" because it's not! God doesn't think you're too fat, too flat, or too whatever so STOP thinking you are!

There are so many girls who struggle with eating disorders that we don't even realize! STOP IT! I mean -- granted, it's okay to go running and trying to be more healthy. I get it. But stop starving yourself and start loving yourself.

In fact -- did you know that the most attractive and sexiest thing about a woman is her confidence?

GET THIS -- Today Ryan said, "Have you seen Pitch Perfect?"

Lesbihonest.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Fat Amy is hot! Because she's CONFIDENT and she knows she's awesome!"

Best quote of the day.

Girls, YOU are awesome.

ALSO --

When Tyler and I broke up, he told me what had attracted him to me the most. And you know what it was?

No, not my huge hips. (Although volumptuous -- no.)

It was my smile.

And I don't think it's just my smile that attracts a guy -- it's ANY girl's smile and any girl's confidence! 

The sexiest thing about a woman is her smile because her smile just speaks... CONFIDENCE! 

So, smile. 

A real smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers