Background

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Falling in love with strangers.

I have this problem. If it's not "love at first sight," I'm not into it. Yeah, it's terrible. Since him, I have terrible expectations. I am just not into it. I'm done. I hate this.

Okay let me explain.

But before I start explaining -- I KNOW that "when it's right it will fall into place..."

So, with that being said, I have a venting session for you. If you love these posts, get ready for a good one. If you don't? Then go back to "liking" pointless and cheesy posts about lovers on your newsfeed.

Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much. Maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up.

Okay that was just a T.Swift lyric for --

And you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casual and cruel in the name of bein' honest.

SORRY! I love this song.

But here we go.

(Oh gosh. "Never Grow Up" just came on. SOML.)

Okay you know what? Instead of explaining how I feel -- I'm just gonna let her do it.

He is sensible and so incredible 
And all my single friends are jealous 
He says everything I need to hear and it's like 
I couldn't ask for anything better 
He opens up my door and I get into his car 
And he says you look beautiful tonight 
And I feel perfectly fine...

And if you know her like I do, you know what she says next.

It's not that I'm still mourning over HIM. It's just the way it felt -- it's just not the same with any other guy I've met up here. And it's not like I haven't given any guys up here a chance. I really have dated a TON. I was just asked last night -- "How many dates would you say that you've gone on since you got to Provo?" Funny you ask -- I just made a list two days ago.

At least 10.

Usually one date a week and one on the weekend. Don't look at me like I'm bragging -- I'm not. I'm just saying that I've given guys chances, and I still have yet to find one where it just... clicks.

Like he did.

Loving him was red.

GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers