Background

Monday, September 17, 2012

Back on board in the blogging world.

Oh hey! I must say this is quite the honor... you know, blogging again. I quit blogging a while back for various reasons. The first reason was because I clearly blogged too personal of reading material -- and let's be honest here, some posts are best left saved on your personal hard drive rather than the internet. Secondly, I got busy and no longer had the time for it. As for now? I am currently in "limbo" waiting for the next chapter of my life to begin, and, quite frankly... have found the time to blog again. [Insert cheers and applaud here, past followers!]

Some old readers might notice the title of this new blog and think, "Another one? Really, Kendra?" Yes, it's a fresh, new blog -- kinda like my last one, Simply Serendipity. Well... I changed Simply Serendipity into a "married" blog for Tyler and I when we were engaged and don't plan on changing, posting or even visiting it any time soon. (Can you blame me?)

The title of this new blog really reflects my life right now. It truly is a new day with a slight chance of thunderstorms because some days are glorious while others... well, are stormy and quite difficult to get through. With that being said, I am warning you now -- if you choose to be a frequent reader, get ready for a roller coaster ride. I plan to write about pretty much anything without getting too up close and personal -- whether that be about funny experiences, difficult times, embarrassing moments, or stressful days. I plan for it to be a lot like Project Runaway (my first, yet legendary blog) without so much of the... "dating life" posts. Although, I may mention a date or two on here - just not to the extent that I used to, if you can catch my drift. (Oh great... now I probably have all these newbies wondering, don't I? If so, don't worry about it ;)

So before I end my rambling, I have to share what we did for Sunday dinner/dessert yesterday!

THAAAAANK YOU Pinterest! We made amazing (and fairly easy) Mexican chicken burritos/nachos!


and thennnnnnn...



Let's just say, it was borderline divine.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're blogging again! I love your blog and seeing what you're up to :) PS, Pinterest = AMAZING food and that food looks dang good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the title of your blog. I think it's inspired. It's perfect. I'm jealous it's not the name of my blog! But really, it's like saying "I'm going to take everything that comes at me, be it happy or sad or completely insane, and I'm going to make it work because if it doesn't go my way one day, it will the next." Count me in as a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmm!!!! I love it! Glad you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers