Background

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Someone pinch me.

I can't tell you how many times I think, "Wow. Is this really happening? I'm really here? I'm really this happy?"

I just never, ever, "like ever" imagined myself here. Especially 5 months ago. I'm so grateful I'm in Provo at BYU. I love it here so much! Although I do miss my friends in Idaho, words can't describe how grateful I am to be out of there forever. When it starts pouring snow here, I think... "Well, it will go away... unlike snow in Rexburg." HA! Sad, but true.

My favorite place on campus is the Wilkinson Center. I say that because it just reminds me of all the fun times I had at EFY here as a teenager. I remember walking through this building thinking about how I wanted to go to college here someday... and that "someday" is now! It's just neat. (Oh, and yes -- I am currently in the Wilkinson Center as I write this.)

As far as life is concerned lately, it's been escalating quickly in every aspect. School, social life, stress... it's all adding up. But -- it's "happy stress." I also just talked to my girl Natalie and my mom on the phone. I love catching up with everyone back home... especially my mom. She's such an incredible woman. I couldn't imagine living the life she has. In all seriousness, I can't wait for the day when all of her trials and hard work in this life pay off in the next... SERIOUSLY. She is going to be SO blessed.

Anyway, just a happy post.

P.S. I recently discovered that I love Indie-Pop music. Yeah, weird. I'm obsessed. (Remember my playlist on my blog that doesn't work anymore? That's the genre it was -- all of it!) I recommend Missy Higgins & Regina Spektor stations on Pandora. Very good "chill" music.



1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Followers