Background

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HOLY. NEW. YEARS.

I will just post pictures. You can create the captions for yourself.

With a little help from me, of course.

But first -- the duck face.


Okay now we start New Year's Eve Festivities.


Gettin' my fitness on.


It was gonna get crazy... so of course I had to paint my nails. #sparkles


A little music as I did my hair.


The finished product.


A one-year-ago photo.


After practically crying and wetting myself on the sea horse. I mean, sea dragon at Castles 'N Coasters.


A happy face for not crying...too hard!



First breakfast of 2013. Done right.


Hipster friend and cutest girl ever.


The funniest and whitest crew at IHOP #3am


Jordan's duck face impression.


Luke's rich man... [not] impression. It's real.


#camel


Wired #mormonstyle #5am


Weston on a train to NYC!



 Jordan's impression of my mom.


Biggest dilemma of the year so far.


#duh


HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers