Background

Monday, February 11, 2013

For real this time.

Alright, alright. I know I've made a post like this one before, but I really mean it this time.

I think we ladies can agree that nothing is crazier or more cynical than a hurt or heartbroken woman. With that being said I apologize for my snarky remarks lately... You know, the ones about anything and everything. For instance, last night's post that is now edited. I know that I didn't say anything terribly offensive, but I woke up this morning feeling like I should keep those subtle, cutting comments to myself. It's one thing to be honest, but it's quite another to be rude. I also want to apologize for anonymously calling anyone out ever on my blog. Granted, you don't necessarily know if it was you or your friend being called out -- or even anyone you know at all. But, regardless if it was you or someone you know, my point here is that I am going to be a little nicer from now on. After all... Be pretty. Be witty. Be gracious if it kills you. (Sometimes it really does kill me -- but I will do what I need to do in order to keep my dignity in tact.) 

Thank you for reading. It's homework time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers