...when you realize you've been deleted.
Have you ever gone through facebook, seen someone in a photo, and clicked on their profile only to realize you were once friends on Facebook... and they've deleted you?
And then you're initial thoughts are as follows:
"Are you kidding me?! What'd I do to you?!"
Or...
"Wow, guess you didn't like me that much after all... Good because I didn't like you that much, either."
Or...
"It's because I update my status too much, isn't it?"
Knowing myself, it's probably the latter. HA!
But really. It makes you wonder. What'd you do?
In the last two days, I've realized two people who've "deleted" me. Quite frankly -- I don't know why the first one did. We were super good buddies last year... what happened? And then the second one -- a girl. She's married. Honestly it was probably my comment back in September about how much I wanted to delete all of my married and engaged friends HAHA!
COME ON! I had just called off my wedding and I was a bitter, hot MESS! You're really gonna take that personally?!
Anyway -- whether that was the reason or not, so be it. It is what it is. I delete people all the time. And sometimes, I just withhold accepting friend requests simply out of spite or dislike for the person.
But these two people... I can't help but wonder, why?
Anyway. Happy Sunday.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(35)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Falling slowly.
- Totes Hilar...
- Just a little funny.
- Time does wonders.
- That awkward moment...
- The beauty of teaching.
- For real this time.
- Just a few thoughts.
- Beautiful heartbreak.
- This road is anything but simple.
- Some might call me crazy.
- "These are the best years of your life."
- ...and I just sit here on Pinterest.
-
▼
February
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment