Thank fetchin' goodness.
It's by far one of the most bittersweet days of my life today. The ending of the most wonderful yet worst year to date, yet the beginning of a new, unknown adventure.
I hope 2013 in Provo treats me well. New people, new experiences, new scenery... and please, no more beautiful heartbreaks for a while? But... I guess only the Man upstairs has a say in that one.
I'm gonna go work out. But I really don't want to... I just have to remember "You won't regret it!"
Before I do that, I wanted to do something fun on here. Today I was listening to some tunes as I did the dishes... okay, I'll be honest -- rocking out during a jam session as I did the dishes and came across some pretty old/some newer songs that I used to LOVE. Don't you just love those ones? There are a few songs that take me back & will get me movin' and shouting at the top of my lungs. I wanted to name a few...
Take a peek. And don't judge. Only a little.
#1 - "She's in Love With the Boy" by Trisha Yearwood
#2 - "Dirty Little Secret" by All American Rejects
#3 - "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus (Again, don't judge!)
#4 - "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney (acoustic version is my fave)
#5 - "I Want it That Way" by BSB (...Backstreet Boys, duh)
#6 - "Oops I did it Again" by the one and only Britney Spears
#7 - "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional
#8 - "True" by Ryan Cabrera
#9 - "Everywhere" by Michelle Branch
And lastly...
#10 - "It's Gonna Be Me" by 'N Sync
No comments:
Post a Comment