Background

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rambling thoughts...things that make my life exciting.

So with the exciting life I lead, I can't just blog once a day. I have to blog at least twice or even three times...to keep myself busy of course. But there were a few things that I thought were funny and possibly exciting that I'd like to share. I hardly ever put up pictures on previous blogs, and I want this one to be different! With that being said...

1. YAY! I have been craving this since I stepped FOOT  in Arizona! It's just been waaay to hot to run outside whenever I want to. For the past two months I've had to get up at the crack of dawn or risk my life at night to go running! (By risking my life, I mean running from coyotes - it happened.) And now I can work out whenevvvvvver I want to. I'm so happy.




2. I bought hair extensions. Yeah, yeah I know it's not necessarily something you're supposed to tell the world about -- but I am. I've worn them a few times, but they're super hot and heavy. Yes, I just said "hot and heavy." But they're gorgeous nonetheless. The hardest thing is hiding the clips underneath my own hair! Tricky, tricky but worth it.





3. Taylor. Swift. I am so stoked for her new album. When I say she follows me around and writes about my life, I mean it. Her albums always come out at the most convenient times!



4. So, you know in movies how you see little sticky notes and signs all over mirrors for girls who need a little motivation or reminders? Well, I'm a believer. It works if you make it work. (Just ask Stephanie and my other past roommates... I was a fan of stickies and signs. Especially that neon green one in the bathroom that read, "BIRTH CONTROL!" when I was engaged ha!) I made this new one for myself so that I will be reminded to stop moping around and, once again, stop loathing every second of every day. It's helped a bit so far :)



5. FUNNY STORY. Stephanie likes to send me a picture almost daily of herself when she gets in the car. It's by far the funniest thing ever so I've also gotten in the habit of taking pictures of myself...when I get in the car. And then I send them to her. Here are a few :) They're just silly.










P.S. I've been on this 3-Barrel curling iron high for the past 4 days. Don't worry, I finally wore my hair straight today... in a bun, actually so I could go get my fitness on at the gym. It was glorious!

Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of your life with me today. It was greatly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers