Background

Thursday, September 20, 2012

You would, too.

You know those "thunderstorms" I mentioned earlier? Yeah, definitely had to endure one of those last night.

It was really rough realizing that I have to just accept what is and deal with it. For the very first time, I faced my anger, pain and bitterness. I finally took a look at myself from the outside in, and realized just how upset I really am... I looked at how much I'm refusing to give my pain, anger and sorrow to the Savior. How much I've been denying the Atonement in my life right now.

Hence... the "status."

Forgive me, but that moment where you just want to delete everyone that's engaged, married or pregnant from your Facebook. I've found these feelings to occur quite frequently lately.

Okay, okay. I'll didn't necessarily mean to offend anyone. Please, don't get me wrong... I absolutely love every single one of my engaged, married and pregnant friends! We all know that!

My [married with pregnant wife] friend, Adam, put it very nicely in response to my status:

"I don't know the details of what you went through, but whatever it was, it was life altering and obviously one of the toughest things you will probably ever have to face. You have a right to be upset and need time to recover, so don't feel bad when a silly post like that sneaks out from time to time."

So -- if you were offended, I apologize. Truly. I love every single one of my engaged, married and pregnant friends! :)

It's just been rough, really really rough.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews

    Followers