That definitely happened last night.
This morning I woke up wondering... "Was I drunk?!"
Pretty much. End of that story. Don't ask questions.
Today is hard. This morning was harder. And last night was the hardest.
It's so funny how one day you can feel absolutely on top of the WORLD and the very second the sun sets, everything changes. I truly believe that daylight and the sun symbolize light, truth and, essentially, joy. The word "day" has so much meaning to it. And then literally - night falls and suddenly your world can come crashing down. Sadness suddenly sets in and the sorrow (that you thought was gone for good) suddenly, once again, feels inevitable.
But I also believe in angels and the people God sends us for a reason. Mine today was Dominique Butler. And her pinning obsession.
Sorry, I basically copy/pasted my whole board on here. But this is the crap that kind of inspires me, so deal with it ha.
And last, but certainly not least.






































No comments:
Post a Comment