So today I had a funny thought while I was in the gym. Don't ask where it came from -- but I started thinking about all the crushes I had on celebrities when I was younger. We're talkin' from age 5-10 years old here. So, blast from the past... here were a few of mine in no particular order.
Looking back, I think I had a thing for blondes. Or maybe blondes were just a hit in the 90's? Who knows -- but if one thing's for sure, I knew that I was Nick Carter's #1 fan.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
September
(14)
- the best of friends!
- dads.
- Playing "Big Sister"
- text message hangover
- There's somethin' about that bowl-cut.
- How to be totally miserable.
- Let it go & let it be.
- Tell me.
- "...through thorny ways leads to a joyful end."
- You would, too.
- Just me and you, Lake Havasu.
- Rambling thoughts...things that make my life excit...
- Goals. Is there anyone that accomplishes them anym...
- Back on board in the blogging world.
-
▼
September
(14)






Umm, who didn't love "Zach Morris" and Johnathan Taylor Thomas?! :) P.S. I still kind of love Leo Dicapprio (or however the heck you spell it)
ReplyDelete