I just wanted to say how grateful I am for my friends. All of them.
Today I talked to a few on the phone and received messages from others that were so sincere and truly touching. Not only that, but I have friends that will call me just to see how I am. I don't think they realize how much they mean to me, so I just wanted to say thanks. Thank you for all of the love, support, prayers and simple phone calls just to say "Hi, I care about you."
Things that have truly touched me recently... and for things I am so grateful.
- An old friend from high school wrote on my wall today. It was unexpected and so sincere. Thank you.
- A few friends I have call me on a regular basis just to catch up. I look forward to these calls. Thanks, guys.
- I have others who will just text me and ask how my day is going. It puts a smile on my face for sure. Thanks!
- Occasionally I'll get a facebook message from someone telling me how much they love my blog! These messages are the best! Thanks so much -- I am glad someone out there is actually listening. (ok, reading...)
- An old roommate and I talked today about things. She was talking about how she just knew I didn't just call my wedding off out of nerves and that something must have been seriously wrong -- that Heavenly Father truly must stopped me. Then she said, "Kendra, I know how seriously you take marriage... and I know your relationship with the Lord." This gave me goosebumps. This simple sentence let me know... she believes in me. I love that girl.
- This one made my day. (If the sender is reading this, no comment.) "Hey cute girl how are you :)" I owe him cookies. The end.
- And then there's this one... "Dude, I miss you. I have decided that I cannot live without you. Let's be eternal friends! Deal? Cool!"
- Then another called me to catch up. We talked about how much we have learned through our life experiences -- she is the best.
- One friend offered to fly me to San Diego to stay at her house just to getaway! Unfortunately I couldn't because I have work... but it was so thoughtful.
- And then there are my sisters. They're plain awesome. (And crazy -- so be sorta jealous, but not too much.) But really. Be jealous.
But really. You mean a lot to me.
Thank you.
P.S. Just call me betty crocker... and this last picture should be entertaining and slightly suspenseful bahaha.


No comments:
Post a Comment