Background

Monday, October 1, 2012

It is what it is and I don't like it that much.



Tonight I came home to this sign taped on my desk and a little 9 year old girl in my bed. I feel her pain.

As I mentioned in my "friends" post earlier, lately I've been told a lot that I'm an inspiration, courageous, strong, etc. Honestly, I'm really not. I come home or am up late on nights like tonight and just cringe and really struggle simply facing what is.

I write status updates and blog posts about having faith and inspiration because I need them as reminders for myself. It's not for others to "oooo" and "ahh" about. These posts aren't meant for you to think, "Oh, she's so strong." I'm really, really not.

Just ask Tyler... He can tell you what really goes on behind the scenes.

I'm a mess.

And tonight I'm not afraid to let you know.

This sucks.

Note to self: Joshua 1:9

Here's the thing. I have these moments, yet some days I feel like I'm on TOP of the WORLD. Especially considering I have a PLAN now. I should be happy 24/7, right? I know what I'm doing and where I'm going! (You may not -- but I do ;)

So, some days life's great, but I'm not. And tonight I'm not.

Note to self: Joshua 1:9. And repeat.

1 comment:

  1. Love you! Keep trying! Everyday will be hard but I know if you keep praying Heavenly Father will be there to comfort you. I read somewhere that we'll be blessed for the trials that we go through and I know amazing blessings are in store for you. Don't give up :) each day is a new start!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers