Background

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I am so happy.

For the first time in a long time -- REALLY happy.

Today I spent the whole morning and a HALF planning for next semester -- fiscally, housing-wise, transportation, etc...

As I was telling my mom how stressful it was, she reminded me that it's GOOD stress! It's HAPPY stress! I get to go. Finally. I get to GO! I have been anxiously awaiting knowing what I was going to do for so long and now I finally have a plan -- and it's the best plan in the world. I'm so excited to go to Provo. Some might say, "Oh it's just Provo. A bigger Mormon bubble than Rexburg..." Yeah, so what! I have also heard that there is nothing like BYU campus. I know it's going to be similar, but WORLDS different from BYU-Idaho. I couldn't be happier and I couldn't be more grateful.

So yes I finally found housing and everything is falling right into place. What a blessing.

I can't wait for next semester.. AH! So happy.

Thank you all of you for all of your love & support :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers