Anyway -- LYRICS. Don't you just love 'em? This morning on my run/jog/sprint/semi-walk, whatever you wanna call it, I decided... "I'm gonna blog about my running playlist."
I have a playlist on my iPod solely meant for my workouts. (And I know I'm not the only one!) I want to share what's on it because aren't we all looking for some good workout music? Some have all KINDS of genres of music on their running playlist... some only have hip-hop while I've known some who only listen to Gospel music. Whatever floats your boat, people. With that being said... If a song doesn't make me want to scream, cry or run faster... it's not on there.
I'll just give you a taste of what's on my "A Great Running Playlist." (And NO, it's not just Taylor Swift. However, a lot of times I'll only listen to her. #duh ;)
Magic by B.o.B
Single Ladies by Beyonce
Holding Out For a Hero by Bonnie Tyler (Yes, please laugh. I would, too.)
Lucky by Britney Spears
Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
Stolen by Dashboard Confessional
Run and Tell That by Hairspray Soundtrack
Tune Out by the Format
(SIDE NOTE: Kelsey, I think you'd love the Format. You love Yellowcard and when I was obsessed with Yellowcard, I was obsessed with the Format as well -- they're a local band from AZ that's made it pretty big. In fact, my oldest sister graduated with one of the guys in the band.)
Continuing on...
Forget You by Glee Cast (Oh, I just LOVE this one...)
Tell Me by He Is We
Wanted by Hunter Hayes (He's just HOT. And only 9 months younger than me!)
Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson (again, #duh)
Angel Eyes by Love and Theft (LOVE this song)
Bye, Bye, Bye by *N Sync
Change by Taylor Swift (Oh heavens I could run forever with this song playing...)
You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
(And then the whole Red album, of course.)
(...and her Fearless album.)
50 Ways To Say Goodbye by Train (LOVE this song! So catchy.)
Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
(Oh, don't forget the Speak Now album.)
Better Dig Two by The Band Perry (NEW FAVORITE.)
You Lie by The Band Perry
The Climb by Miley Cyrus (Stop judging me.)
Oops... I did it Again by Britney Spears (Who doesn't have this on their playlist?!)
Call Me Maybe by Alex Goot (Nope, not the original. Although I do love the original.)
What's on your playlist?
I'll have to check out The Format! And I love a lot of those songs you listed :) PS, lyrics are awesome!
ReplyDelete