Background

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Random Rambles

First of all -- I love this video. This girl is basically a perfect example of what I would be like in an interview with Taylor Swift.

P.S. Long time, no see Mr. Bass.



Numero Dos: WHY did my lips start exploding with cold sores this week?? I usually only get them ONCE a year -- usually when I'm super stressed. I already got a huge one the week I called off the wedding back in August. WHY NOW?!

P.S. #TGFA

#3: I love my Facebook friends. Every last one of them. In fact, I "hide" very few of them -- but is there any possible way I can "hide" a reoccurring THEME on my newsfeed? Anyone?

P.S. Even the advertisements on the right side of my screen. Seriously.


FOURTHLY.

I've felt so loved lately. I <3 LEXI JONES.

P.S. Then again, who doesn't?


Annnnd fifthly.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Sunday. I love love love love loooooove Sundays. Until 4pm. Then the Sunday Blues get the best of me. I even love Mondays. I love Mondays because, to me, they're a fresh start to a fresh, new week. I'm gonna make it a goal to work out every day this next week... totally slacked off this week... eeeeek.

P.S. I hope my mission call comes soon :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers