Background

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

TICK TOCK.

It's Tuesday night. A little before 6:20p.m. and I am not necessarily "depressed" per se... but I sure do hate "RIGHT NOW." I don't hate my life... my life is the best. But I will say that I hate "right now." Is that ok? 

It's just the waiting game that kills me. I would be so totally SET on a mission if I had gotten my call by now! But the fact I'm still in "limbo" and don't know where or WHEN I am going to drives me absolutely BONKERS. I hate not knowing what I'll be doing in January. I absolutely positively need something NEW to do by January. Here's the thing -- if I get my call and I don't leave until after April 15th, then I'm going to BYU for Winter semester. If I get my call and I leave before April 15th, then I will stay here and work for the next few months until I do go. So, long story short -- I NEED MY CALL. Because without it, I'm not motivated and have NO desire to go on a mission.

For real. The desire comes and goes like IDAHO weather.

*SIGH...*

"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
    -Gordon B. Hinckley

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews

    Followers