So I basically cried today.
Let's be real.
I cry a lot.
A LOT.
But then... I was on Facebook & saw a post from my friend's mom.
That friend is coming home from his mission.
TOMORROW.
Me and this kid go way back. Okay, not "way" back, but we were basically buddies senior year and he became one of my best friends who I JUST LOVE. He's one of those friends who genuinely cares and yet... all your cares and worries go away when you're with him because all he does is crack jokes with you and make you laugh and laugh -- sometimes at other people, but laugh nonetheless.
Needless to say, I can't believe I forgot he was coming home this month. Let alone... TOMORROW!
Welcome home, Jordan Fields!
(Picture...senior year homecoming game. And yes, that's Natalie Grover's nose.)
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
December
(13)
- The last day
- So I watched the Katy Perry movie...
- Last christmas I gave you my heart...
- New Title
- I am so happy.
- up and running... all thanks to YOU.
- one day at a time
- sat-sat-saturday
- Loving you was like throwing a lasso around a torn...
- This is refreshing.
- TICK TOCK.
- "Why'd you change the URL?"
- Random Rambles
-
▼
December
(13)

No comments:
Post a Comment