Yeah, I changed my blog. Again.
I was talking with one of my favorite co-workers yesterday and we were talking about witty facebook posts -- and then, as a result, decided this would be a great blog title. So, here it is. I also changed it because I feel like the whole "thunderstorm" stage is over. (*Knock on wood*) Hence -- why I haven't blogged in forever! Blogging has been my "outlet" for the last three months, and since I haven't necessarily "needed" to do it lately, I haven't posted in a while. Oh, and I've been super busy lately. Or, in other words, I've had a life lately. HA!
Oh, and P.S. I'm going public again. Hence the link on FB.
But... because I still sometimes have way too much to say, I will keep blogging. So stay tuned, I'll keep you readers posted.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
December
(13)
- The last day
- So I watched the Katy Perry movie...
- Last christmas I gave you my heart...
- New Title
- I am so happy.
- up and running... all thanks to YOU.
- one day at a time
- sat-sat-saturday
- Loving you was like throwing a lasso around a torn...
- This is refreshing.
- TICK TOCK.
- "Why'd you change the URL?"
- Random Rambles
-
▼
December
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment