Background

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

up and running... all thanks to YOU.

For real -- if I'm supposed to be "up and running" in the next 7 hours, I need to go to bed.

But I'm blogging instead because it's been... FOREVER.

Can you believe it?! BYU BOUND, BABY! 

"MEDICAL REASONS?! ARE YOU DYING?!" No. Just unofficially diagnosed depression. That's all. But for some reason... I'm on top of the world and I couldn't be more thrilled to go to Provo this upcoming semester. It will be a whole new experience and a fresh start! 

Seriously I couldn't have made it through without all of you and those who supported me through the last few months. You're caring hearts and listening ears have helped me get through it all. I just wanted to tell you that I am NOT what you think or say I am -- I'm not as strong as I seem. Seriously, you guys are ridiculous. But thank you. Your words of encouragement have kept me blogging when I felt the most criticism from others. For instance, I will share just a few of the thoughts I've gotten from random... VERY random people who I had no clue read all my rants...

I see your posts on Facebook every day, and I envy your positive spirit and your willingness to let go and trust in god. You're such an inspiration to women out there, even if you don't realize it. When I'm having a horrible day, I know I can just look at Facebook and see something silly you've posted or some T.Swift lyrics that I cry over  So anyways, I hope I'm not coming off as a stalker lol! I just wanted to say thank you so much for your positive attitude and words. You're truly an inspiration.

Hey Kendra, I just wanted to tell you that I look up to you and admire you so much. For the past few days I have had to make a very difficult decision between what I want and what Heavenly Father wants and it gave me a glimpse of what you have endured these past few months. My decision was simple compared to yours and now my respect and admiration for you has only grown. Thank you for being such an amazing example to me!

I like reading your blog. Your enthusiasm about where your life is headed is so great to see!

Kendra, So I know we were never super close but I loved [class] we had together last semester and I love your blog. Seriously Kendra, your honesty is refreshing. I am so grateful that instead of pretending like your life is perfect, you tell it like it is. I wish I could have the courage to let others know I was having a rough day and that my life wasn't roses. Also, I just waned you to know that people are praying for you.

Kendra, I think i's great that you have a blog and are writing what you feel. That's the best way to get it all out. I honestly feel for you, even though I haven't been through the same thing. Just reading your blog has helped me too. I know that whatever decision you make, whether to go to school or a mission, no one is gonna judge you and if they do, that's their problem. Anyways, hope you don't think it's weird that I'm writing to you. You're great and continue writing those blog posts. :)

Kendra, I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your blog and I think it's fantastic. I know we haven't talked in about forever and I don't know everything you're going through, but I do know that what you last posted hit home for me. I don't understand love or the commitments at all, because I've seen it fail too many times. I'm sorry that you're going through what you are, but to be able to follow God the way you have is amazing. I's something I haven't been able to do, but maybe one day can. I hope all turns out well for you.

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. I just love how honest you are about everything and it helps me make it through my trials. Thank you for your amazing example of strength and faith.

I just have to tell you that I love your blog! I read it all the time! It is like my bedtime story. I usually read it before I go to bed -- I love it!!!


I just finished your blog post about "your thunderstorm" I know I don't really know you that well, we had a class together and now I basically know you through FB but I just wanted to say that you are truly amazing. You have such faith in the Lord. I cannot even imagine what you are going through right now, it has to be painful. I cry sometimes when I read your blog (a little embarrassing on my part) You have been through so much and I can't imagine having to chose to lose the person I loved the most. I know you have probably heard every "inspirational" thing there is but I just felt like I needed to tell you today that I really admire you, I can see in your blog posts, and in your continence that you truly have a wonderful relationship with Heavenly Father. Keep Blogging!

Guilty confession...I would like the link to your blog... It's just so good! Plus you're amazing and I greatly appreciate your ability to put things out there and not care.

I will be honest and say that I do read your blog from time to time... And even if I didn't know you, I would still be able to feel the strength behind your words. Kendra, you are one of the strongest examples of faith I've seen. I don't know what happened exactly with your relationship, but to see the answer and act upon that answered prayer, especially to be in such a tough position as you were, is total and complete faith in the Lord and a huge testament of love... So thank you for right now and this time being an example.


YOU KEEP ME GOING. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers