FIRST OFF --
Who in their right mind bought a 50lb. bag of M&M's and put them in my pantry?! Let's just put a big "SABOTAGE" sticker on the bag. Because it's seriously killing me by the ounce.
Peanut Butter is by faaaaar my favorite -- but these peanut ones have been a delight. (Mom, I know you read my blog. When the bag is empty, just know that Mathew ate more than I did. I think.)
Secondly, I decided today at work that with my next paycheck I'm going to 1. Pay my bills for both October & November and then with my next paycheck... 2. Start my Black Friday Fund. (Donations are greatly appreciated by anyone who wants to generously contribute, by the way.) We were talking about Black Friday at work and I thought... I never have any money on Black Friday... I need to save for that this year! And I am. In 2009, I got SO much stuff at Express for SUCH a cheap price! Totally doing that again this year!
(Oh yeah -- can't forget to save money for Taylor Swift's new album! 12 days!)
Thirdly, I need a hair cut. Bad. My ends are so nasty. Lately I've been wearing my hair in a bun because my ends are just way to ugly to wear my hair down. I hate how fast my hair gets damaged. I will seriously trim 2 inches off, hoping it will grow -- but no, it doesn't grow. It just gets more and more damaged. Biotin worked once upon a time, but I also left that up in storage in Idaho... man.
Fourthly. WHOOOOO has an appointment with Bishop tonight to submit their mission papers? THIS GIRL! After this interview, off to the stake president and then ... BAM! Submitted by Sunday. SO STOKED!!!
Fifthly, I decided that life is going to be awesome after my mission. This difficult time will finally be in the past. I also decided I'm going to marry someone who is graduated and has a lot of money. Okay, just kidding. Sorta. But seriously, I'll be like 23... I gotta go after those senior boys with ambition and drive -- ya know what I mean? After all, those kind all want the "older" girls, right? The ones with that so-called thing known as "experience" and "maturity"? I hope so, ha!
Alright that was a joke. But I really do know life will be great in a couple years. In fact, it's great right now. Who am I kidding, I love my life. Trials and roller-coasters and ALL!
;)
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
October
(14)
- It drops below 90 and this is what happens.
- Keep calm and... just blog about it.
- Be fearless, speak now, and love red.
- sa-curity, SA-CURITY.
- So I'm in Provo.
- I dreamed a dream in time gone by...
- I'm convinced...
- A few things.
- Note To Self
- Ugh.
- Called to serve.
- Someday... it will "begin again."
- I love fruit snacks.
- It is what it is and I don't like it that much.
-
▼
October
(14)

I love you Kenny. You're such a great writer. I'm so excited for your mission! What if you go to JAPAN??! I would die.
ReplyDelete