1. ...that whoever invented self-serve frozen yogurt was out to get me.
You know you have a severe problem when you'll willingly go by yourself to get it.
Anyway --
Tonight I was on my way home and a new song came on the radio. I've heard it before, and every time I hear it, I intend to blog about it but I always forget! So here I am...blogging about it.
2. I'm convinced Rexburg just got a theme song. Sorta. There is one line in Kacey Musgraves' Merry Go 'Round that sticks out to me every time I hear it...
"Mary Mary quite contrary,
We get bored so we get married
And just like dust we settle in this town..."
Am I right? Totally Rexburgians.
RANDOM THOUGHT: So today I was thinking... and I have so much to be grateful for in my life, yet it can be so heart-wrenching all at the same time. Isn't that funny how life can do that to you? For instance, I have so much to be happy about -- my mission papers are seriously 99.9% complete and I can be sent ANYWHERE in the WORLD! (One interview on Sunday... and they're in!) Yet sometimes I just feel like... "Man. This is the pits. What happened to my life." But yet again... one door has to close for another to open, right? BLAH. YAY! (Again, bipolar. I wasn't kidding.)
OH P.S. Last night I was YouTube stalking people opening their mission calls and TOTALLY found random people I knew in these mission call videos! So funny and creepy all at the same time. You think the world is small? Try being Mormon. And then go to BYU-Idaho. The world is smaller than ya'll think!
Oh yeah, 4. Lastly... I'm convinced that I'm going to marry a man that looks like Luke Bryan and sings love songs to me like Brad Paisley. And we will have cute little country babies that live in the city because after living in the hodunks of Idaho for three years, I can't stand the thought of being more than 30 minutes away from the closest Target. And then, the best part -- we're going to make meals and desserts from Pinterest for the rest of our lives and never get fat because we'll run 2-3 miles every morning together before he goes to work to make millions of dollars a day for our cute little family using his wit and charm doing whatever he does best. That's the plan and one freaking long run-on sentence.
See? This is what he looks like.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
October
(14)
- It drops below 90 and this is what happens.
- Keep calm and... just blog about it.
- Be fearless, speak now, and love red.
- sa-curity, SA-CURITY.
- So I'm in Provo.
- I dreamed a dream in time gone by...
- I'm convinced...
- A few things.
- Note To Self
- Ugh.
- Called to serve.
- Someday... it will "begin again."
- I love fruit snacks.
- It is what it is and I don't like it that much.
-
▼
October
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment