I love Les Miserables. It's by far my favorite musical -- well, a close 2nd to Hairspray. I cannot wait to see it and PRAY that I don't leave on my mission until after it comes out, which is Christmas. Speaking of Christmas and movies... All of the good, feel-good movies come out at Christmas time. I don't wanna miss any of them this year! Ha!
Okay -- also, the weather today is B-E-A-UTIFUL. It's never been so nice outside. In fact, it was so nice that I took a bike ride today in 75 degrees! So nice that every time I turned to go home, I went another 10 minutes. It lasted a whole hour! Complete gloriousness.
P.S. Just saw a status that made me laugh -- and so true.
And another one just below it that I love, too.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
October
(14)
- It drops below 90 and this is what happens.
- Keep calm and... just blog about it.
- Be fearless, speak now, and love red.
- sa-curity, SA-CURITY.
- So I'm in Provo.
- I dreamed a dream in time gone by...
- I'm convinced...
- A few things.
- Note To Self
- Ugh.
- Called to serve.
- Someday... it will "begin again."
- I love fruit snacks.
- It is what it is and I don't like it that much.
-
▼
October
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment