My hands are suddenly made of scales! Seriously. I guess the fact that I'm a freak about washing my hands doesn't help much, either.
Did I mention my hair is dry and nasty, too? True statement. It doesn't GROW! It used to all the time -- but for the last few months, NADDA. I don't even curl it anymore! So, I finally budged and gave in... Bought the good stuff. (Refer to Facebook post -- Bed Head Recovery shampoo & conditioner aaaand... stealing my mom's Biotin.) Once I go on a mission, I think I'll stop blow-drying it and just let it grow.
Confession #1: I put on makeup for skype dates. Even if it's not a "DATE-date," I still call it a date. And I still wear makeup for it. In fact, I used up the last bit of my powder before I skyped last night. I'm shallow & superficial. So shoot me.
Confession #2: I have an awful late-night snacking habit. I need to kick it. Like NOW. I am SO GOOD during the day -- truly. I eat my bananas, broccoli, eggs, toast, etc... I'm SO healthy! Then, 9:00 hits and I'm craving pretzels, graham crackers, Nutella, and, when worst comes to worst... FRO-YO! Bad, bad, bad.
Oh, P.S. I put i my mission papers. Officially. Done. They're IN. My last post about being frustrated -- that was Kendra fighting the cold, hard truth. Fighting the witness I received to GO. Now that they're in, I feel peace. I feel like, "Ahhh. It's done. I'll make more decisions in 18 months. But for now? My mind can RELAX!"
Can I just say something funny? I stink so bad when I get home from the gym. Seriously. You know it's bad when you can smell yourself.
Time for a shower.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
October
(14)
- It drops below 90 and this is what happens.
- Keep calm and... just blog about it.
- Be fearless, speak now, and love red.
- sa-curity, SA-CURITY.
- So I'm in Provo.
- I dreamed a dream in time gone by...
- I'm convinced...
- A few things.
- Note To Self
- Ugh.
- Called to serve.
- Someday... it will "begin again."
- I love fruit snacks.
- It is what it is and I don't like it that much.
-
▼
October
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment