This post is a public note to SELF.
Sometimes I forget that I set goals. Do you ever forget your goals? No wonder I can't accomplish them. No one can accomplish goals they forget about!
Lately I've been eating horribly! Seriously I HATE the fall because it's like... Out with the fresh, cold food and in with the candy, casseroles and baked goods!
Noooooo!
I have fitness goals and health goals that stay with me year round, but I seriously slack off when October hits... and this year I cannot let that happen.
I will publicly announce that I have lost about 10lb. since the beginning of this year. My goal is to lose 5lb. more, but that can't happen eating like poo. But I will also say -- it's crucial to forgive yourself for your mistakes. So, if you have that piece of pizza that you swore you weren't going to have... forgive it and forget it. Just eat the fruit next time. It's that simple.
Also, if you plan to exercise. And then you keep "planning on it" -- let's be real, it's not going to happen. If you wake up and are tempted to hit that dang SNOOZE button, DON'T DO IT. You're awake now, just get up! Postponing it until the night time won't make life easier. Take Nike's word for it and Just Do It.
Seriously. You NEVER regret working out. And plus, doing it in the morning not only wakes you up, but it makes your day a better one. (I've learned that from experience a million times over!)
Lastly, go to bed at a decent hour. It makes you feel better and happier.
:)
Love,
Self.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
October
(14)
- It drops below 90 and this is what happens.
- Keep calm and... just blog about it.
- Be fearless, speak now, and love red.
- sa-curity, SA-CURITY.
- So I'm in Provo.
- I dreamed a dream in time gone by...
- I'm convinced...
- A few things.
- Note To Self
- Ugh.
- Called to serve.
- Someday... it will "begin again."
- I love fruit snacks.
- It is what it is and I don't like it that much.
-
▼
October
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment