They're my obsession (right behind Nutella & Taylor Swift, of course). I grabbed a package of Walmart Smiley's... but then put them back. Because I refuse to let myself eat anymore! Seriously, if you want to get me a birthday present next year... choose the fruit snacks. Easy, cheap and somewhat less calories than a pan of brownies. (Although, I'd eat those, too -- no doubt with my track record lately.)
DID YOU KNOW? Some of my teeth are partly fake. I have bonds/fillings on my front two canines. They used to be super short... and made me look like I was 12. (Now I look 15! YAY!) Anyway -- there's not really a point to this paragraph other than the fact that I got a stain removed today from one of my fillings and it was exciting. I love my dentist. (Or, I just love him because he loves my teeth. Going to the dentist is always a boost to Kendra's self esteem. Judge all you want, I will admit it. I love my teeth.) Okay but really. I only share that because going to the dentist is always the highlight of my day. And that happened today. That's all.
Everyone says they can't tell a difference... but I can!
Before bonds were added to front canines (notice the spaces??):
After:
And, well... I'm much thinner now than high school. Thank goodness. Whenever I don't have motivation to go to the gym (or, let's be real - when I'm tempted to eat some more fruit snacks), all I need to do is browse through my senior pictures. (Gah, chipmunk cheeks anyone?! Let's just say... it's say it's a good thing running is a hobby & a permanent part of my lifestyle now.)
Speaking of the gym -- last story!
Today I was doing hip abduction/adduction things and there was this lady next to me on another machine. No joke, this woman was probably in her early 50's. She had bright red lipstick on and bangs circa 1998 (kinda like the ones I had in 6th grade if anyone remembers?) -- anyway and her friend comes over to her and they start staring at some random guy and talking about him so loud that I heard, "Oh yeah. Yellow shirt. So cute. He is SO cute!" So, naturally I look...
He's in his early to mid-twentites.
OH MY HEAVENS PEOPLE.
1. You have a RING ON! (well, her friend did - I couldn't see this lady's left hand)
2. YOU'RE LIKE 50!
3. Just work out and GO HOME!
L.A. Fitness = Meat Market for sure.
Am I the only one who goes just to get a solid work out and just go home? Apparently so because of course no one ever looks at me like that at the gym. I think it's because I don't do my makeup and wear my big hoop earrings like everyone else right before hitting the treadmill. But that's okay. I don't feel like being scoped out by some 50 year old pig lifting his 2,685lb. dumbbells.
Disgusting.
P.S. I was driving today in "5:00 traffic" and had to pee like a RACEHORSE! Thank you, Safeway, at 83rd & Camelback for letting me have the password to your restroom door. It will be forever remembered. (It's 1379# if anyone desperately needs it like I did - you're welcome.) Saved my LIFE. And my leather seats.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
October
(14)
- It drops below 90 and this is what happens.
- Keep calm and... just blog about it.
- Be fearless, speak now, and love red.
- sa-curity, SA-CURITY.
- So I'm in Provo.
- I dreamed a dream in time gone by...
- I'm convinced...
- A few things.
- Note To Self
- Ugh.
- Called to serve.
- Someday... it will "begin again."
- I love fruit snacks.
- It is what it is and I don't like it that much.
-
▼
October
(14)



No comments:
Post a Comment