So everyday I walk through Dick's sporting goods and just drool over their Underarmour and Nike hoodies... I LOVE them! So I've been on this hoodie "craze" lately. I've looked everywhere online for a cheaper, cute hoodie because 1. I will only wear it this upcoming winter & not on my mission (well, afterwards too but you get it) and 2. I refuse to pay $55.00 for a hoodie. Cheapskate? Sure, whatever you wanna call it.
So I've been searching online and I FINALLY found a cute one! It's a Billabong hoodie & it's coming in the mail soon. I'm so excited about it. My two favorite colors... gray & teal/mint!
Now I get to wait for this... and my mission call! WOOT!
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
November
(22)
- your future is as bright as your faith.
- Truth is.
- favorite pins.
- this one's for you.
- picture this.
- sometimes you just need a good laugh.
- Time won't fly. It's like I'm paralyzed by it.
- CORRECTION.
- ...and then BAM.
- I'll probably go get some frozen yogurt after this...
- Goodbye Arrowhead, Hello Tanger!
- Workin' Out
- Moments
- I bought this.
- It's a nanny kind of thing.
- "...She thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme h...
- It all makes sense now.
- YOU ARE SO FUNNY.
- So I got a phone call today...
- Edified.
- "Mom, Cece told me to shut up!"
- It's been a roughie. But a goodie. But kind of a r...
-
▼
November
(22)

No comments:
Post a Comment