I love working out. Seriously the best release ever! (Did I not mention that in my post earlier? Oh wait, yes I did. Working out is what I do on days like this. #toldya)
Ok! Holidays are coming up and I am SOOOO going to make peppermint bark this year! Our family's "Thanksgiving" is this Sunday and I am tempted to make it then... Who wants to wait til Christmas for peppermint bark? PFFFT not me!
Oh yes -- speaking of food. My grandma brought over like a MILLION blackberries last night and holy macaroni! I LOVE blackberries. New favorite fruit. I had never had them before yesterday -- crazy huh?
Also today I decided... Instagram is cool. It's like a secret place where you can post all the pictures you're too afraid to post on Facebook. #kendracecilia
Next item of business -- I need to go on a blind date. Like a REALLY BLIND date. With a really hot boy (I'd say "man" but that just sounds...creepy in a way) -- anyway, someone really cute who knows nothing about me, nothing about the past 3 months or even 11 months for that matter. Annnnd he has to be super manly, tall, nice smile.:. You get it. I just need an excuse to get dolled up and feel better about myself for just a few hours if ya catch my drift.
So...if ya know anyone. HA.
Ya know what? As much as I want to change things sometimes, I decided that this ship has once and for all SAILED and, quite frankly, it doesn't quite know where it's sailin' to... But it's gone.
I need the next few weeks to fly by. And I need my call to get here. Like ASAP.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
November
(22)
- your future is as bright as your faith.
- Truth is.
- favorite pins.
- this one's for you.
- picture this.
- sometimes you just need a good laugh.
- Time won't fly. It's like I'm paralyzed by it.
- CORRECTION.
- ...and then BAM.
- I'll probably go get some frozen yogurt after this...
- Goodbye Arrowhead, Hello Tanger!
- Workin' Out
- Moments
- I bought this.
- It's a nanny kind of thing.
- "...She thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme h...
- It all makes sense now.
- YOU ARE SO FUNNY.
- So I got a phone call today...
- Edified.
- "Mom, Cece told me to shut up!"
- It's been a roughie. But a goodie. But kind of a r...
-
▼
November
(22)

No comments:
Post a Comment