Background

Friday, November 9, 2012

"...She thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things."

Oh Taylor, Taylor, TAYLOR! She is just ...hilarious.

Okay so well honestly I don't have much to blog about other than the fact my glasses came in, and my mission call should be in next week. Woot! But really, that's it.

Alright. Time for a laugh.

Confession Session

1. I work out every day. I love my fruits and veggies. Yet the sight of chocolate (or worse, frozen yogurt) ruins me. Tears me down, shreds me to PIECES! I eat frozen yogurt [at least] once a week. Curvy & flirty, baby.

2. I'm pro at multi-tasking. For instance... the "pedal to the metal" and looking for cops thing? Never gotten a ticket. One time I almost hit 70 in a 50mph on Lake Pleasant Parkway. (Okay it was 11:50p.m. and I had to make it home for curfew... No, it was not while I was at BYU-Idaho!)

3. I'm an awful big sister. I make Mathew sit in the back seat [with the windows down] whenever I pick him up from football practice and then I breathe out through the driver's window... Teenage boys after football = STINKAGE. (Love you, Matt. He really is a great kid, I promise.)

4. One time I tripped while I was running on a treadmill. At the gym. It was embarrassing. Oh, and once when I was walking up to bear my testimony... in a student single's ward. Also very embarrassing. I think this was karma for laughing at [insert name here] when she fell in the mud upon her first day of arriving back at school from her trip to Hawaii in 8th grade. I was mean, I know.

5. There have been multiple instances where I've exclaimed, "HEY LOOK!" and stolen a bit of my sister's food from her very own plate. (Why are all these posts about food? Oh, it's after 8. That's why.)

6. [Okay, here's a funny one.] Ever since I was like 9, we we've gone to Carlsbad, CA every year for vacation. Well, a 9 year old is used to peeing in the ocean, right? Well... one night I was sleeping on my mom & dad's floor in the condo we used to rent annually & had a dream I was in the ocean... and definitely "wet the bed." I woke up SO embarrassed! Luckily -- mom understood and helped me get some new sheets. (Danica, no more stories. We're stopping there.)

7. I have a crush on that really sexy old man from Raising Helen. He's also the dad in Ramona & Beezus. This one. Remember him? AKA... "Pastor Dan"


8. I took Amanda to see The Hannah Montana Movie for her 6th Birthday. You think she paid attention? HA! We went for ME! I was 18.

9. When I'm bored during church, I look at all of the people sitting in front of me and look at all the hairstyles/hair-do's (Some are really cute!)

10. If I was 15, I know exactly who I would have a crush on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers