Okay so to be 100% completely honest... I voted. And that's it. I'm not super...
"OH MY GOSH! I'M SO ANGRY RAAAAAAWRRRRR!" about the election.
I expected Obama would win anyway. Seriously.
BUT... I will say this. I think I had the funniest newsfeed than anyone else on Facebook because it's full of angry Republicans! Take a peek.
(MY FAVORITE...)
And... apparently the Grovers are moving to Africa. We know what this means... my mom is probably going to follow them!
My favorite was Flipse's by a long shot HA!
OKAY FUNNY STORY.
So I posted a most recent update and DELTED it. It said the following:
"One more thing. So much for marrying a doctor -- who's coming with me to find a Prince William?"
1. I deleted it because I wasn't sure about the facts on Obamacare... I realized I was being ignorant. Writing it, I assumed under Obamacare that doctors would no longer be paid as much, nor be as rich. Hence, I'd go find a prince in some other part of the world who has lots of money instead. -- BUT, I didn't know if that was true or not about doctors' salaries, so I deleted it.
HOWEVERRRRR...
2. I got a text immediately after deleting it that said, "Did you delete your status?? Because it said [Prince William]???"
Tyler's first name is William.
I used to call him "Prince William."
LOL.
DURRRRR idiot Kendra... I came to find out that (within 30 seconds) half the world was wondering if I had gotten back together with him after posting that.
NO. The answer is NO. He didn't even cross my MIND when I posted that! Awkward.
LOL.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(63)
-
▼
November
(22)
- your future is as bright as your faith.
- Truth is.
- favorite pins.
- this one's for you.
- picture this.
- sometimes you just need a good laugh.
- Time won't fly. It's like I'm paralyzed by it.
- CORRECTION.
- ...and then BAM.
- I'll probably go get some frozen yogurt after this...
- Goodbye Arrowhead, Hello Tanger!
- Workin' Out
- Moments
- I bought this.
- It's a nanny kind of thing.
- "...She thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme h...
- It all makes sense now.
- YOU ARE SO FUNNY.
- So I got a phone call today...
- Edified.
- "Mom, Cece told me to shut up!"
- It's been a roughie. But a goodie. But kind of a r...
-
▼
November
(22)
























No comments:
Post a Comment