Background

Thursday, November 29, 2012

this one's for you.

To all those who've been there for me, or at least made an attempt to be. Thank you.
To all those who think I'm an emotional, crazy, borderline psychopath. You're probably right.
To all those who've blocked and/or hidden me from your Facebook newsfeed. Rightfully so.
To all those who've always gotten what you wanted. Count your blessings.
To all those who think they've got it all figured out. Be careful.
To all those who've got the ones you love. Hold them tightly and don't let go.
To all those who've never had something ripped from your fingertips. Few of you exist.
To all those who've had to let go with or without a choice. I feel for you.
To all those who've had your mascara ruined at 2:00 in the morning without any warning. We should start a club.
To all those who have your moms and your dads still standing by each other. Pray and thank God everyday.
To all those who got to marry your best friend. Don't let 'em go.
To all those who've had their first child and have a new little eternal family. I envy you.
To all those who've earned your degree and have started your career. I envy your passion and endurance to the end.
To all those who've got perfect eyesight. I am also very jealous.
To all those who love others so easily and hardly ever get offended. Thanks for loving me unconditionally.
To all those who've sat and listened...or have simply read. You mean a lot to me.
To all those who've made me laugh when I wanted to cry. The world needs more people like you.
To all those who've sent me a secret message. You are what keeps me going.
To all those who've served my family in any shape or form. We thank and love you.
To all those who've hurt me, intentionally or not. I pray one day I'll forgive every one of you. One day at a time. I'll get there.
To all those who've done me a favor...or two. Or three...or four. I owe you.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers