Background

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

So I got a phone call today...

...from a friend who will remain anonymous.

And she told me the funniest story.

Apparently she met the CUTEST boy last night at a YSA activity. Long story short... they flirted up a storm and he even got her number!

[[[bow chicka wow wow]]]

And then she found out he was 18.

And reporting to the MTC in March.

She's not 18.

Nor is she reporting to the MTC.

Because she's not 19. (HAHA that was a joke -- but really. She's not 19.)

The hints stop there.

She told me this story and we laughed & laughed... and then it reminded me of other secret cougars out there...

CONFESSION: like myself.

OKAY BUT REALLY -- Everyone has a crush that's just a weeeee bit younger than them, don't they? Okay maybe not.

Let's start at the very beginning:

One day in church (YES, IN CHURCH) my mom mentions to me that I should go after this TEENAGER in our ward. I swear, I think he's 18...maybe even 17. We are good friends with his mom and I'm sure she'd even get a kick out of this story! Anyway my mom thinks this boy is the hottest kid on the BLOCK. And that we should get married after our missions.

Weirdo!Yeah, I thought the same thing.

And then a couple weeks go by...

I was nannying for a family in our stake one weekend and obviously attended their ward that Sunday. (Okay, this could get a little risky...) And an 18 year old spoke in sacrament meeting who is also preparing for a mission.

OH. MY. CUTE.

He was fetching adorable.

And it was that day that I secretly labeled myself a "cougar."


BAHAHAHA! 

[Pun intended.]

Want to know who the mystery man is?

Too bad.

Okay, message me. Maybe I'll tell you... if you haven't guessed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers