Background

Friday, November 30, 2012

Truth is.

Ice cream.

Wheat Thins.

Pinterest.

Facebook.

= Kendra's typical Friday night.

I was IM'ing a couple friends earlier about life and all of it's complications... and one of them said something so hilariously profound. I've quoted her on the blog before -- and I have to do it again.

"You will have that [happy story] soon enough -- just trust. But honestly, you gotta start doing things that make you happy. Flirt a little, laugh a little, crush a little until you aren't thinking about him you know... You are beautiful and you will get your [insert amazing man's name here], just don't settle. But please -- don't expect a taylor swift fairy tale either lol NOT HAPPENIN! lol plus she may have some issues we don't know about lol."

Isn't she hilarious? First roommate in college & pretty much like my big sister. Always there for me, and she always gives me a good laugh.

Alright but honestly -- truth is. 

Rant #1:
I know there are a lot of people who read my blog. Some read it critically, some cynically. Some read it for entertainment, some for inspiration (which, is shocking). My point here is -- whoever you are, for whatever reason you're reading -- you're still reading it. I need you to know this: I don't know everything and I'm not perfect. In fact, I know I'm moody and I know I seem bipolar at times... One day I'm super happy and other times, I'm a mess & I am not afraid to write about it or to share it with the world. To be honest, it's how I get it off my chest. Some might respond to that by saying, "So journal about it!" No. I don't want to. Some of you think I'm crazy for "posting about my life all over the internet." Well, so be it. I'll end there.

Rant #2:
Pinterest. I LOVE IT.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers