I casually maneuver myself to the front of the room, one bike away from the other man in the front. Behind me is the pickle man... rocking out to the drums. No joke. I've never heard air-drums beat so loud before. Ever.
Well, anyone who knows what it's like doing cardiovascular exercise for a long period of time knows that music is a STAPLE. So, naturally I turn on my iPod and start my warm up. Things are going great, but I don't feel like I'm pushing myself hard enough. So, after spinning for about 7 minutes, I decide it's time to get into gear and start a harder workout. I crank up the gear on the bike and stand up. A song that I used to absolutely hate comes on... Payphone. Except, it's the cover by Megan Nicole and Dave Days.
And then the drummer behind me starts going CRAZY.
Suddenly I felt like I was in a music video. I was the singer and he was the drummer behind me. Although it would've been more epic if it was a T.Swift song, it was still legit.
And the best workout of my life.
Oh, then when I got off to clean my bike, he gets off his and asks... Are you Mormon?!
"Yeah, I am."
"ME TOO!"
Must have been the BYU-I workout t-shirt. Made my day.
To conclude to this post, I found this on my newsfeed 3x today. Three people shared it, so it's gotta be worth taking the time to watch it, right?
I HATE Payphone!!!
ReplyDelete