Background

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Goodbye Arrowhead, Hello Tanger!

Okay so I didn't even hear about the Outlets until I was running at the gym and saw the Fox 10 News team broadcasting about it on opening day. Since working as a sales associate, I've secretly snickered at all the fools who spend their money on clothes they don't need, hair accessories they'll never wear and shoes that only match with one outfit in their closets... And then I found myself waiting in a long line at H&M just to buy a scarf that I couldn't get my mind off of.

Tanger, welcome to my life.

Sales were EVERYWHERE! Gap had sweaters on sale for $15! Not to mention the 40% of clearance at American Eagle and the BOGO deals at Rue 21! I WENT CRAZY! Usually when I buy clothes (which, I do it quite often), I'll only buy 1 or 2 pieces at a time... no more than that. I spend money, but I usually can't bring myself to spend more than $30 in one shopping trip. (My family reading this probably doesn't believe me, but it's true.)

So... wanna see what I bought? Of course you do.

So, originally at H&M I had two button-up knit-tops in my hand for $20/ea. Then I walked by THIS! This picture doesn't do it justice. It's more of a pink than a red as you see in the picture... but it's simple. SO "me" and I fell in love. I put down the knit tops and bought this for $19.99. Score.


Then, I walk into American Eagle -- not expecting really to buy ANYTHING. That is, until they told me their clearance was an ADDITIONAL 40% off. Umm score. Naturally, I walk right over to the sale jeans. I scored these for $15! That is the cheapest I've ever gotten AE jeans. Honestly, I haven't shopped at American Eagle since high school -- BUT I do get my jeans there. And nowhere else. 


#OHMYGOSH. First Rue 21 on the West side of AZ! I got SO excited! And I found this shirt and fell in LOVELOVELOVE. And bought it.


Okay funniest story. I was in line at H&M to buy that pink hoodie and saw this in the little accessory bins on the way to the register... I looked at. Then picked it up. Then put it down. Then picked it up again. I took it to the register and told the girl, "I don't want this. Actually, yes I do. Wait -- no... I don't." Then I bought the only the hoodie. And then said, "You know what, I want the scarf." I even swiped my card. And then I was like, "No, no I shouldn't!" And left the store without it. I walked out of the store, went to American Eagle, yadda yadda. Then I couldn't stop thinking about this stinking scarf! I almost felt guilty for not buying it! (Usually that has the opposite effect, right?!) 

Then I searched for H&M. 

And bought the scarf.


Got Tanger?

p.s. look at my new hair!

BEFORE




EWWW!



AFTER


Check out those ENDS!




1 comment:

  1. There actually is a rue 21 on like 75th and bell by peter piper pizza:) just in case the tanger one is too crowded one day!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers